At Centerpointe we have a mission to change our community and impact the world. One of the ways we accomplish that mission is through partnerships with organizations and businesses in Fairfax that provide resources to those in need in our neighborhoods. Below are links to their websites and contact information. If you have any questions please contact us in the Church Office, 703-591-4284.
- FACETS in Fairfax, Virginia www.facetscares.org
- (703) 352-5090
- FACETS "helps people meet their emergency shelter, food, and medical needs, helps them gain safe, sustainable and permanent housing and works with them to end the cycle of poverty through educational, life skills and career counseling programs."
- Safe Harbor in Chantilly, Virginia
- (703) 838-0000
- Safe Harbor Christian Counseling serves local communities by providing Christian-based, clinically sound counseling so that people experience recovery and emotional healing.
- House of Mercy in Manassas, Virginia
- (703) 659-1636
- House of Mercy is headquartered in Manassas, Virginia and provides humanitarian assistance to those suffering from poverty.
- Fairfax Community Service Board | Crisis Intervention
- 24-Hour CSB Emergency Services Phone: (703) 573-5679